OFC—A Dynamic Global Gathering
The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exhibition (OFC) is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals. For over 40 years, OFC has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward.
OFC attracts the biggest names in the field, offers key networking and partnering opportunities, and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends and technology advances affecting the industry. From technical presentations to the latest market trends and predictions, OFC is a one-stop-shop.
Facts from the 2017 OFC Conference and Exhibition
65+ countries represented
663 exhibiting companies
Over 1,100 presentations
Get the Latest Technology, Products and Information
- Advanced devices and fibers for high-speed data center links
- Enabling 5G and IoT through next-generation optical access
- Manufacturing and packaging of photonic and electronic subsystems
- New network architectures and applications enabled by SDN and NFV
- OpenConfig/open platforms for network management and cloud/Fog computing
- Optical wireless and visible light communications
- Silicon and integrated photonics for datacom and telecom
- Streaming analytics and cognitive systems
Who Should Attend
- Carrier/Service Provider
- Components/Device Manufacturer
- Content Provider
- Contract Manufacturer
- Data Center Operator
- Enterprise/Private Cloud
- Fiber and Cable Supplier
- Government Agency/Government Contractor
- Investment/Venture Capital
- Systems/Network Equipment Manufacturer
- Test Equipment Manufacturer
- Executive Management (CEO, CFO, etc.)
- Executive Technical (CTO, CIO, Chief Scientist)
- R&D Director/Manager
- Network/Systems Engineer
- Network Architect
- Marketing/Sales/Product Development Director/Manager
- Purchasing Director/Manager
PTC’s annual conference is the Pacific Rim’s premier telecommunications event. The Conference provides all attendees with a three-day platform to focus on planning, networking, and discovering what the new year will bring.
PTC’18 will be the 40th Anniversary celebration for PTC’s annual conference, opening a new decade of connections. Experience PTC as never before. Be at the center of the ICT industry future.
Register for PTC’18 to join 7,000+ members and industry attendees in Honolulu, Hawaii from 21-24 January 2018 to share and explore the critical transformational shifts of the next four years, and the next forty years.
Join PTC’s 40th Anniversary celebration in Honolulu. Register today.
There Is No Event Experience Like CES
CES 2017 marked the 50th anniversary of the largest global gathering of innovation and showcased the connected future of technology.
With more than 4,000 exhibiting companies and exhibit space of more than 2.6 million net square feet, CES 2017 was a record-breaker, welcoming the world’s biggest companies in addition to hosting more than 600 startups at the Eureka Park Marketplace.
More than 180,000 industry professionals, including more than 58,000 from outside the U.S., convened in Las Vegas to drive the ever-evolving global technology industry forward.